Photography & Videography
- Professional, outside photography and/or videography is not permitted on property unless you have a contracted wedding or special event with our Special Events Department.
Poolside Bar & Café
- The Poolside Bar & Café is open for registered hotel guests only. Outside food & beverage is not allowed at the pool, hot tub and/or Poolside Bar & Café. Please visit the Poolside Bar & Café webpage for hours of operation and additional details.
Ponte Wine Club Member Discounts
- Wine Club Members receive 20% off one room booked and occupied by the Wine Club Member any day of the week at Ponte Vineyard Inn. Hotel rate benefits begin 24 hours from membership sign up. The 10% Wine Club Member discount at our restaurants and bars applies to a maximum of 8 guests. To receive the member discount at the Poolside Bar & Café, all 8 guests must be registered hotel guests. The Wine Club Member must be present to receive the discount at the Inn and/or at the restaurants and bars. The hotel room must be booked and occupied by the Member. Benefits are non-transferable.
The Pool & Hot Tub
- The pool and hot tub are available for use by registered hotel guests only. Wine Club Members must be registered hotel guests to access and use the pool and hot tub, as well as dine at the Poolside Bar & Café.
- Ponte Vineyard Inn allows certified service dogs only, and does not allow pets of any kind on property.
- Ponte Winery and Vineyard Inn are non-smoking properties. The use of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, marijuana and medicinal marijuana is prohibited in all public and private areas at Ponte: the Tasting Room, restaurants, special event spaces, Ponte Vineyard Inn guest rooms and patios, gardens and walkways. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lots, away from building entrances.
**Please note, failure to uphold hotel rules and regulations may result in removal from the property without a refund