Photography & Videography
- Professional, outside photography and/or videography is not permitted on the property unless you have a contracted wedding or special event with our Special Events Department.
Poolside Bar & Café
- The Poolside Bar & Café is open for registered hotel guests and Ponte Wine Club Members only. Outside food & beverage is not allowed at the pool, hot tub and/or Poolside Bar & Café. Please visit the Poolside Bar & Café webpage for hours of operation and additional details.
Ponte Wine Club Member Discounts
- Wine Club Members receive 20% off one room booked and occupied by the Wine Club Member any day of the week at Ponte Vineyard Inn. Hotel rate benefits begin 24 hours from membership sign-up. The 10% Wine Club Member discount at our restaurants and bars applies to a maximum of 8 guests. To receive the member discount at the Poolside Bar & Café, all 8 guests must be registered hotel guests. The Wine Club Member must be present to receive the discount at the Inn and/or at the restaurants and bars. The hotel room must be booked and occupied by the Member. Benefits are non-transferable.
The Pool & Hot Tub
- The pool and hot tub are available for use by registered hotel guests only. Wine Club Members must be registered hotel guests to access and use the pool and hot tub, as well as dine at the Poolside Bar & Café.
- Ponte Vineyard Inn allows certified service dogs only and does not allow pets of any kind on the property.
- Ponte Winery and Vineyard Inn are non-smoking properties. The use of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, marijuana, and medicinal marijuana is prohibited in all public and private areas at Ponte: the Tasting Room, restaurants, special event spaces, Ponte Vineyard Inn guest rooms and patios, gardens, and walkways. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lots, away from building entrances.
- In order to make your experience more enjoyable, we currently offer certain optional concierge services such as hot air balloon rides, horse and carriage rides, Grapeline tours, limo service, and dining, to name a few. These services are available with hotel bookings and are billed at our then prevailing rates. It is important to note that all providers of concierge services are independent contractors and not employees or agents of Ponte Vineyard Inn. Therefore, while we will be happy to assist you with any issue which may arise with respect to fees or scheduling with the concierge service providers, we cannot guarantee your satisfaction with the services provided. Likewise, we are not responsible for any injuries or damages suffered as a result of any of the actions of the concierge service providers, including but not limited to any negligent, grossly negligent, intentional misconduct, or tortious acts committed by such independent contractors.
**Please note, failure to uphold hotel rules and regulations may result in removal from the property without a refund