Frequently Asked Questions
What are the room rates and package rates?
- Room rates will range from $240 per night Monday-Thursday, to $370 on weekends. Suites are extra. These rates vary depending on availability and other factors. Active Wine Club Members receive 20% off the Standard Rates. We offer a limited number of rooms a discount for AAA members, Seniors, and Active Duty Military. Package rates vary. For a list of current packages, please click here.
Do you have a pool, hot tub or spa?
- Yes! The Inn has a semi-Olympic size pool and hot tub that is open daily from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. for registered hotel guests. While we do not have an onsite spa, we do offer in-room spa services.
Can I bring my own wine to the pool?
- No. Glass, outside food and beverages are not permitted at the pool, hot tub and/or Poolside Bar & Café, including Ponte wine. The Poolside Bar & Café offers a wide variety of high end cocktails, beer and wine available for purchase. Please contact Guest Services for hours of operation.
Is the pool open to the public?
- No. You must be a registered hotel guest to access and use the pool, hot tub and Poolside Bar & Café. The pool is open for registered hotel guests from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily. Please contact Guest Services for hours of operation for the Poolside Bar & Café.
Why do you have a “dirt” parking lot?
- Our parking lot is made from decomposed granite (DG–which we affectionately call “dirt and gravel”). This is done for three reasons:
- The parking lot is an area that has been carved out of our vineyard. Decomposed granite (or DG) catches water runoff from rain so it can be properly filtered back into the vineyard.
- DG also captures and filters oils, fluids and other liquid emissions from vehicles and keeps them out of the water shed.
- We like the way it looks! The parking lot does justice to the era we are reflecting in our architecture. Enjoy the “dirt”, it’s all part of your stay in the country. Will your car get dirty? Probably. It’s the country and the vineyards are, well, dirt…
I’m a Wine Club Member, do I get a deal?
- Yes. Your member benefits are 1) 20% off room rates every day of the week. 2) 20% off wine and 3) 10% off on food and beverage at Bouquet Restaurant, The Cellar Lounge, Poolside Bar & Café and The Restaurant at Ponte. You must be a member in good standing at the time of your booking and check-in. The discount applies to your own room only. The Member dining discount applies to a maximum of 8 guests, and the Member must be present to receive the discount. To receive the member discount at the Poolside Bar & Café, all 8 guests must be registered hotel guests and the Member must be present.
When is the best time to come?
- Mid-week is the going to be the best value for everyone, especially Wine Club Members who receive a 20% discount. Weekends are busy so please book well ahead of your visit.
What is your cancellation policy?
- You may cancel your reservation free of charge up to 72 hours before check-in, or if you are a wine club member in good standing you may cancel up to 48 hours before check-in time.
Do you offer a Triple A discount?
- We do offer a 10% AAA discount based on availability. Discounts are not cumulative.
What is your deposit policy?
- We require a deposit equal to your first night’s stay (charged to your credit card at the time of booking) to guarantee your reservation. Upon check in and your card will be authorized for any remaining balance plus $100 per night in lieu of incidentals.
What about a Resort Fee?
- We know you hate resort fees, and so do we. There are no resort fees at Ponte. Everything is included – use of the pool and hot tub, high speed WiFi, fitness center, parking and more.
Is there a minimum stay requirement?
- Sometimes. On holidays or particularly busy weekends we may enact a two or three night stay policy. Please contact us if you have questions about a particular date.
I want to have my wedding or special occasion at the hotel. What should I do?
- Please call Special Events at (951) 694-9444, seven days a week, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Can I take wedding photos at Ponte?
- We host a number of wedding ceremonies at our property and in order to provide equitable service to all guests, Ponte doesn’t allow outside professional photography for guests getting married off-property. While we are honored to host you and understand your wish to capture memories of this milestone occasion, we ask that you do so at your wedding venue to avoid photo shoots while another wedding is taking place.
Is there a person limit per room?
- Yes, our Kings and Double Queens rooms are double occupancy only. Our Deluxe Double Queen Rooms, Double Queen Suites and Grand Suites can sleep up to four guests. There’s an extra charge for additional adult guests over double occupancy. No more than 5 people in any room and no private room parties.
Do you have quiet hours?
- Yes, for the comfort of all of our guests, quiet hours are from 10 p.m. – 8 a.m.
What time is check in and check out?
- Check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 11 a.m. Early check ins and late check outs are based on availability and not guaranteed. Guests occupying their room past 11 a.m. without prior approval will be charged accordingly.
Is there a parking fee? Do you offer valet parking?
- Parking is free. We have valet parking Friday noon through Sunday night.
Do you offer a laundry service or area?
- We have one guest accessible washer and dryer on property. Complimentary laundry detergent is provided in the laundry area.
Do you offer Room Service?
- Yes! There is a room service menu available in each of our guest rooms. Room service hours are 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, and 5 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Do you offer a Fitness Room?
- Yes, we do. We have cardio machines and free weights.
What is your smoking policy?
- Ponte Winery and Vineyard Inn are non-smoking properties. The use of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, marijuana and medicinal marijuana is prohibited in all public and private areas at Ponte: the Tasting Room, restaurants, special event spaces, Ponte Vineyard Inn guest rooms and patios, gardens and walkways. Smoking is only allowed in the parking lots, away from building entrances.
Can I bring my dog?
- Ponte Vineyard Inn allows certified service dogs only, and does not allow pets of any kind in guest rooms. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
Do you have a full bar?
- We have two! Downstairs in The Cellar Lounge and at our Poolside Bar & Café. We also serve wine, beer and spirits in our garden at the Bouquet Bar.
Can I bring the kids?
- Yes. However the kids might get bored (and drive you crazy). Why not enjoy your relaxing time here and let the kids bond with the grandparents at home?
**Please note, failure to uphold hotel rules and regulations may result in removal from the property without a refund